This is the documentation for RequiredInterfaces.jl, a small package intended to mark the parts of an interface that implementors of that interface MUST implement in order to conform to it.
Check out the examples to get an introduction to interface specifications! If you're interested in the larger philosophy behind this package, check out the section About Interfaces.
- RequiredInterfaces.jl Documentation
- Basic Example
- Testing Required Interfaces
- About Interfaces
- Function Index
- Giving interface-writers the ability to declare "these are the required functions developers who would like to hook into this interface need to implement".
- Treat abstract types like implicit interfaces.
- Be precompilation friendly & zero-overhead.
- Allow built-in testing for whether at least the required methods to conform to an interface are defined.